​​Copyright © AAD Electrical Services. All rights reserved


Fuse Boards 

A Consumer Unit (fusebox) sits between the electricity meter and the electrical circuits in the house. It is the heart of the electrics in your property
I install the latest and safest 18th Edition Consumer Units. As a STROMA  registered electrician, I also issue you a test certificate and register your installation with building control, a requirement by law.

Additional power required for things such as extensions or loft conversions can overload older fuse boards rendering them unsafe, due to them becoming overloaded they offer little protection from electric shock.

Many houses still feature old outdated fuse boards which lack the safety

features and convenience of new modern consumer Units.

I provide a FREE estimate to replace existing fuse boards with a modern consumer Unit which provides a far greater level of protection.

Fuse boards May Require An Upgrade If:

  1. Fuse boards are obsolete or faulty
  2. Fuse boards are overloaded
  3. Additional power is required for a house extension or conversion
  4. You seek peace of mind from additional protection

Consumer Unit Upgrade 

For more information please contact me on 07780 606 863

City & Guilds Qualified BS7671:2018 IET Wiring Regulations,  City & Guilds 2391 Inspection and Testing
​​Tel: 07780 606 863